PRIVACY & COOKIES
This privacy & cookie statement concerns both Speedmba and 10dollar.mba (which is part of SpeedMBA).
Which data are collected?
- When signing up for anything like a free video or webinar via a simple sign-up form: email address and name.
- When buying one of our products: as above, plus physical address (legal requirement).
- When visiting our site: IP-addresses.
Which cookies are installed?
- The cookie banner that is shown when you first visit our site suggests installing cookies for functional, analytical, and commercial purposes. You are given the option to control which types of cookies are installed.
Who are collecting the data?
- Firstly: SpeedMBA, Fagelstraat 90, 1052 GH Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number 34349229.
- Secondly: third parties, such as Payment Service Providers that are related to our purchase process, Google, MailChimp, certain Social Media (this may vary depending on the marketing strategy), and other third party cookie installers, who all have their own rights in this matter.
How are you collecting it?
- Via our sign-up forms, via the ordering and payment process, and via site visit.
Why are you collecting it?
- In case of a sign-up based on your interest: in order to be able to keep presenting you content and suggestions in line with your interest. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- In case of a purchase: in order to be able to deliver our products in legally required ways.
How are you using it?
- We use email addresses and names in campaigns that provide you with free insight in (line with) what you’ve shown interest in / signed up for. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We use IP-addresses in campaigns that show you offers regarding what you’ve shown interest in.
- We use physical addresses to complete our invoice template (required by law).
Do you share the data?
- Not actively and manually, only implicitly (machine to machine), with third parties that relate to your purchase or to the cookies.
How long will you store it?
- Until you explicitly request us to delete it.
What control do people have over it?
- Regarding the sign-up data, you are able to change the data, and to opt out (not receive emails anymore – unsubscribe).
- Regarding the purchase data, these are related to your personal user account that you have access to, in which you can change the data that you gave in the first place. You can terminate your account at explicit request via email (you can then no longer access the product that you have bought).
- Regarding the cookie data, you can always delete your own cookies, and you can change the type of cookies that are installed.
Can I raise objections or file complaints?
- Firstly, you can approach us via firstname.lastname@example.org – let’s see if we can sort it out.
- Secondly, you can make it official via Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- Consent – when you explicitly agreed at a sign-up, or with the cookie banner.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations – payment and invoicing details are subject to legal requirements.
This privacy and cookie statement may change.